Sweet Disorder Vintage
1930s Old Hollywood Taffeta Gown
- Size:Extra small/ Small
- Condition: Very good
- Breathtaking 1930s maxi dress
- True Old Hollywood glam with a sweetheart neckline and puffed sleeves
- Corset style bodice is laced with a deeper rust colored taffeta that matches the alternating tiers of the skirt.
- The skirt is more than a full circle of fabric and has a beautiful sway and swish when you move
- Fabric is a light acetate taffeta for lots of fab volume in the skirt with no bulk
- Hidden metal side zipper
- Label: Jean Carroll Original~an early iteration of the Peggy Hunt label. Under the Jean Carol label Hunt made dresses for many Hollywood stars, including Marlene Dietrich, Bette Davis, and Mary Pickford
- Flat Measurements- Chest 17" Waist 12.5" Hip free Length 56" Length shoulder to waist 15"
- Very good condition with overall light wear to the taffeta fabric, a little strain at the waist seams and a few minor marks, most hidden in the volume of the skirt. Two small faint marks on the back of the bodice near the waist, and a little spot of iron shine on the front at the bottom eyelet. Presents beautifully. Freshly hand washed, steamed and ready to wear
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.