This page includes:
*Apparel Size Chart
*Ladies Shoe Size Conversion
*Item Condition Rating Defined
We measure as accurately as possible. The vintage old tag sizes are not the same as modern sizing. When measuring for fit, please follow the size charts below to ensure the measurements will work for you.
We usually take measurements while the item is laying flat and unstretched.
Coats and Blouse:
- Arm length is measured from shoulder seam to wrist hem.
- Bust measured from underarm, across the chest to the other underarm, then measurement is doubled.
- Length is measured from shoulder to hem, or straight down the back not including collar.
- Waist is measured across where a normal waist would fall and then doubled.
Dresses and Skirts
- Dress length is measured from shoulder to hem.
- Waist is measured across where an average waist falls, then doubled.
- Skirt length is measured from waistband to hem.
- Hips are measured across where an average hip falls, then doubled.
- Shoes are measured lengthwise across the top from the heel to the toe. The width is measured across the sole at the ball of the foot.
Apparel Size Chart
|x-sml||32 & under||23 & under||34 & under||5 and under|
Ladies Shoe Size Conversion
|Ladies Shoe Sizes|
Item Condition Rating Defined
|Mint/Near Perfect :||A rare find. Item has no apparent flaws|
|Excellent :||Some very slight flaws. Hardly noticeable|
|Very Good :||Some flaws that may need attention prior to wearing|
|Good :||Apparent flaws that will need to be addressed|
|Fair :||Significant flaws that may be repairable. Item suitable for study|