Sweet Disorder Vintage
1930s Art Deco Gown
- Size: Small
- Condition: Excellent
- Glamorous 1930s gown in true Old Hollywood style
- Dramatic high collar and keyhole neckline trapunto stitched for structure. The fabric is cornflower blue rayon crepe with a silver lamè stripe
- Hand-knotted frog closures adorn the bodice
- The sleeves drape from the shoulder yoke for high drama and a seductive glimpse of your shoulders
- Body of the gown is black rayon crepe cut on the bias for a classic Deco era silhouette
- Side snap placket
- Flat Measurements~ Chest 18" Waist 14" Hip 21" Length 58"
- Shown with waist pinned on size XS
- Excellent condition with no damage, staining or alterations. There is very minor dye change on the shoulders at the hanger line and a little oxidation to the lamé stripe in the blue fabric. Clean and ready to wear
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.