Sweet Disorder Vintage
1930s Net Gown With Ruffled Train
- Size: XS/Small
- Conditon: Very good
- Exquisite 1930s net gown
- Illusion neckline, tiered puff sleeves, bias cut through the body and pointed cuffs over the hands
- Gorgeous tiered ruffles cover the bottom of the skirt and train
- The ruffles curve over the hips for added Deco elegance
- Cotton net with attached acetate slip
- Side snap placket and snaps at the wrists for ease
- Loop at the end of the train for carrying in the hand
- No label present
- Flat Measurements~ Shoulders 13" seam to seam Chest 16-17" Waist 12.5-13" Hip 16-17" Length shoulder to front hem 56" Length of train 24" Armscye 8"
- There is some stretch to the dress~ the bust just fits the 35" bust of the mannequin however best fit for sizes XS-S
- Very good condition, no significant staining or damage. There is some wear at the hem to a few of the ruffles, and a few tiny breaks in the net consistent with age. The acetate slip has a repair on the front near the hem that is totally hidden by the ruffles when the dress is worn. Presents flawlessly
- Freshly hand washed and ready to wear
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.