Sweet Disorder Vintage
1930s Handmade Silk Soutache Top
- Size: Extra small
- Condition: Very good
- Exquisite 1930s black & white silk soutache top
- Deco black & white design and a timeless silhouette with a V-neck, slit pockets and slim fit
- A beautiful piece of handiwork~delicate stitching joins the lines of silk for a transparent effect
- The top has a soft stretch and delicate sheen
- No side opening, slips on overhead
- Label: Made in China
- Flat Measurements~ Chest 16-18" Waist 13-15" Length 22"
- Best fit sizes XS-S
- Very good condition. There are a few faint spots on the silk and some wear to the silk at the shoulders, probably from a hanger. Clean and ready to wear
- The top isn't as yellow as it looks on the mannequin, its cream and black. The photo of it hanging on a hanger most accurately represents the color.
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.