Sweet Disorder Vintage
1940s Jo Copeland for Pat Tullo Sakura Print Dress
- Size: Small
- Condition: Very good
- Knockout 1940s silk crepe wiggle dress by Pat Tullo For Jo Copeland
- Dreamy novelty print~ pagodas and cherry blossoms in pink, white and turquoise on navy blue
- Matching glass beading adorns the neckline and skirt for movement as you walk
- Nipped waist with swagged hips and padded shoulders for an exaggerated hourglass silhouette
- Metal side zipper
- Label: Jo Copeland Original Pat Tullo
- Flat Measurements~ Chest 18" Waist 12.5 to a snug 13" Hip 20" Length 45" Length shoulder to waist 15"
- There is a generous seam allowance at the waist
- Shown on a size XS mannequin with no pinning
- Very good condition. A few very scattered minor spots. The color of the beading has faded in places, mostly on the back of the bodice. Two small mends on the skirt near the center beading that get lost in the print. A few small abrasions, the worst shown in the last photo along with the most noticeable spot. Clean, sturdy and ready to wear.
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.