Sweet Disorder Vintage
1950s New Look Dress & Jacket Set
- Size: Extra small
- Condition: Excellent
- Fab 1950s dress and jacket set by William Bass
- New Look silhouette with a portrait collar, nipped waist and full skirt
- The jacket has little covered buttons and a pretty peplum to emphasize your waist
- The bodice of the dress is delicate pink shirred nylon with black lace insets. It's a little sheer. Keyhole neckline, high waistband and pretty skirt complete the perfection
- The black fabric is a shimmery swiss dot taffeta, probably acetate
- Hidden side zipped in the dress
- Label: William Bass Original
- Flat Measurtements~ Jacket-Shoulders 13.5" Chest 18" Waist 13" Length 22"
- Dress- Chest 17" Waist 12" Hip 22" Length 44"
- Excellent condition with no flaws
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.