Sweet Disorder Vintage
Antique Chambray Menswear Shirt
- Condition: Excellent
- Antique boy's or men's shirt
- Sturdy selvedge chambray with a subtle white stripe
- Interesting silhouette~ the body of the shirt is a rectangle with the sleeves attached at the edges rather than set in. This give the shirt its boxy shape and creates ease in the shoulders
- This silhouette has been used by avant garde designers from Issey Miyake to Vivienne Westwood
- The shirt buttons on one shoulder for ease
- Button and buttonhole on the band collar where a stiff collar would attach
- All of the buttonholes are handsewn
- Original owner's name tag inside the collar
- Flat Measurements~Chest 23" Waist 27" Hip 27" Length 30" Armscye 8"
- Best fit sizes XS-M, the fit is meant to be oversized, as the armholes and neckline are small compared to the chest/waist
- This antique chambray shirt is in excellent condition with no damage or staining. Freshly hand washed, pressed and ready to wear
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.