Sweet Disorder Vintage
1990s Anna Molinari (Blumarine) Lace Dress
- Size: Medium
- Condition: Excellent
- Super romantic metallic lace dress by Anna Molinari
- Classic 90s minimalist silhouette with spaghetti straps, an empire waistline and shin length hem
- The broze and gold metallic eyelash lace adds ethereal romance
- The dress is two layers- the lace over layer and a chiffon slip-so it is lightweight and skims the body
- Hidden back zipper
- Anna Molinari started the beloved Blumarine label in 1977, and her 'Anna Molinari' label in 1992
- Flat Measurements~Chest 18" Waist 15" Hip 19" Length 45"
- Shown pinned to fit a size XS mannequin
- Excellent condition with only gentlest wear
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.