Sweet Disorder Vintage
1994 Christian Lacroix Pink Silk Skirt Suit
- Size: Small/medium
- Condition: Excellent
Christian Lacroix pink silk skirt suit from the ready to wear S/S 1994 'Défilé'collection
- Sweetheart neckline, strong shoulders and fabulous peplum on the jacket
- Skirt is adorned with delicate chantilly lace
- The shimmery pink silk shantung is supported by stiff interfacing to create the structural silhouette
- Delicate embroidered appliqués accent the bodice with a nod to historical corsetry
- Thierry Mugler created all of the corsets for Lacroix during this era and his influnce can be felt in the impeccable nipped waist silhouette
Flat Measurements~ Top- Shoulders 13" Chest 17" Waist 14.5" Hip 22" Length 33"
Skirt-Waist 13.5" Hip 22" Length 31"
- Labeled size FR 40 but please use measurements to ensure a good fit
- Excellent unworn condition, an extra button in it's original plastic bag is still attached to the label of the skirt
- The same jacket in lavender was worn by Christie Turlington in the runway show that season
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Customers in Australia or Hong Kong ~ USPS services are temporarily suspended to your country. DHL service is available.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.