Sweet Disorder Vintage
Antique Edwardian Pink Sequin & Net Dress
- Size: Extra small
- Condition: Good
- Ethereal 1910s pink sequin and net dress
- Delicate gelatin sequins in opalescent pastels adorn the bodice and hem
- The silhouette is pure Isadora Duncan or Anna Pavlova~ a little net over bodice drapes over the bust with a cape effect at the back. The skirt is tiered at the hem. The whole effect echoes classical drapery as was the vogue of the times
- Exquisite details~ the straps are matching pink velvet and the hem of the under skirt is lined in sequins. A black ostrich feather adorns one strap
- The dress is constructed of three layers of silk with a wide inner waistband for shaping and hook & eye closures down the back
- Silk net and tissue/ chiffon silk fabrics
- No label present
- Flat Measurements~ Chest 15.5" armpit to armpit, the bust area measures 16" across Waist 13" at the grosgrain waistband/empire waist line and 15" at the natural waist Hip 19" Length 46"
- A little small at the underarm area for the mannequin who is a 33" bust. The top hooks are open in the photo but they all close and it is not a flaw. The mannequin is 27.5" around the ribs beneath the bra band and 24" waist, the grosgrain band in the dress is a perfect fit. I recommend measuring your ribcage to ensure a good fit. No stretch available
- Good condition for a 110 year old dress. Sturdy enough to wear. There are a few scattered marks and breaks in the lace, the only noticeable marks on the front of the hips, shown in the photos. The under layer of the skirt was shattered and has been replaced with supple silk in a matching color. Overall wear consistent with age but no major flaws
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.