Sweet Disorder Vintage
Art Deco 1930s Burnout Velvet Dress
- Size: Extra small/ small
- Condition: Very good
- Stunning 1930s velvet midi dress with Art Deco burnout sleeves and chest
- High ruffled collar, amazing pointed sleeves with tall cuffs and decorative covered buttons
- Double keyhole openings on the back of the bodice
- Snaps at the openings in the back of the neckline for ease
- Slips on overhead with no side opening
- Matching belt with rhinestone buckle
- Rayon velvet
- Flat Measurements~ Shoulders 12" Chest 17" Waist 16" Hip 22" Length 45"
- Best fit for someone of smaller shoulders
- Belt currently fits a 26" waist with enough extra fabric to add an inch if needed
- Shown on size XS
- Very good condition. The dress was home made and the burnout design on the chest is slightly off center as a result. It's very subtle but mentioned for the sake of full disclosure. A few missing rhinestones in the belt buckle. No damage or staining. Clean and ready to wear
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.