Sweet Disorder Vintage
Mary McFadden 1980s Plissé Dress
- Size: Small
- Condition: Excellent
- Exquisite 1980s Mary McFadden plissé dress
- Puffed sleeves and simple silhouette inspired by goddesses of the classical era
- Gold wrapped rope frames the high neckline and dramatic low back. It continues to wrap around the waist and can be tied multiple ways
- The details are so beautiful~ the gold trim is all hand-tied as are the tassels that finish the belt. The hems are finished in delicate gold stitching
- Side zipper
- Labeled size 8
- Flat Measurements~ Shoulders 10-13" Chest 15-18" Waist 13" Hip 20-24" Length 49"
- The chest and hips have stretch due to the pleating, however the waistband has no stretch. Best fit sizes extra small-small
- Excellent condition with no flaws
- The color is even richer and more beautiful in person the photos scarcely do this dress justice
Sweet Disorder Vintage ships worldwide. All items are shipped within 2-5 business days.
International Shipping rates vary, depending on weight & country. Several international shipping options are available at checkout including DHL. USPS First Class International service is available but please be advised we cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed packages if you choose this option. Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for any duty, customs or other charges for taxes or clearance purposes.
International orders $500 and up are shipped via DHL only.
Domestic Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation (tracking) and are generally delivered between 3-7 business days. If you require expedited service, signature confirmation or insurance above $100 please select an upgraded option at checkout.
Expedited Shipping is available at checkout and rates are determined by weight.
Signature confirmation is added for all orders $500 and up.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not responsible for delays due to shipping carriers or customs.
Sweet Disorder Vintage is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
All sales final, no returns or cancellations.
Because of the unique nature of vintage items, all items are final sale. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us via email.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The flat measurements in the product description are the actual measurements of the garment when laid flat. Double the chest, waist and hip measurements for an idea of fit. Please remember to allow a little "space" in a garment beyond your body measurements for ease and a good fit.
If you are uncertain about fit you can measure a similar garment you own that fits you well and compare the measurements with the product. You can use the image below as a guide.